The ramblings of an average, green Canadian...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Getting started

I've been meaning to set up a blog to download my thoughts on current events as they unfold nationally and internationally.

Now that I've moved out of Toronto, enrolling in Teacher's College at the University of Windsor, I'm hoping I'll have more time to share my views with anyone who may be interested in hearing what a 40 year old average Canadian male from Ontario thinks about life at the begining of the 21st century.

I welcome your comments.

James O'Grady

3 Comments:

Blogger Alvaro said...

Well lets read it. let see if you can get intrested an young 36 year old native Diaguita from chile :) that is real south from the boder....
best regard's and good luck in your new blog

Cocoson:

cocoson.blogspot.com

4:47 PM, September 08, 2006

 
Blogger John M Reynolds said...

Once people find your blog, you may want to post more often to keep them coming back.

11:55 PM, November 02, 2006

 
Blogger James said...

Thanks for the comment John. I'm trying my best. I find that each blog takes me 3-4 hours to refine and unfortunately, on most days, I don't have that kind of time. So when I do post, its because I'm not doing something else... like studying for instnance. :)

5:29 PM, November 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home